Senior Game Developer
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Sciences
Unity3D Software: 4 - 6 years (Required)
- Proven working experience in iOS and Android game development.
- Should have solid experience with Unity game engine.
- Should have published one or more iOS and Android games.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must have deep understanding of games.
- Must have managed 1 or 2 full projects from an idea to publishing.
- Should have strong management skills.
- Must be a team man and good at communication.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Range - 80k to 100k PKR
- Monthly Free Learning Sessions with international mentors.
- Performance based allowances.